A new year is here and that means it’s my favourite time of the year – it’s time for back-to-school shopping to begin!
Whether you are looking for fresh stationery so the kids can start the year fresh, pick up some new school or sports shoes for growing feet, or need to upgrade their tech, this is a great time to take advantage of online shopping deals to help you earn bonus reward points when you start your shopping journey at a points or miles shopping portal. This year you can earn up to ?? bonus points per $1 spent!
Be sure to double-dip and make your money work harder by using your points earning credit card or debit card to maximise the number of points you can earn.
Discover the best bonus points deals for back-to-school 2021 with Qantas and Velocity below:
Qantas Shopping Deals
Qantas will share their best deals in early January. In the meantime, check out these great options:
Fresh stationary and books for the new year:
- Earn 4 points per $1 at Typo
- Earn 4 points per $1 at Dymocks
- Earn up to 5 points per $1 at Booktopia when you shop through Qantas Shopping and link your Qantas Frequent Flyer account to your Booktopia account.
Pick up some new school shoes or sports shoes from these great brands:
Get the whole families eyes checked and then take advantage of great deals at these optometrists:
Earn bonus points when you update your computers and technology:
- Earn 2 points per $1 at Dell
- Earn 2 points per $1 at Apple
- Earn 2 points per $1 at Microsoft
- Earn up to 2.5 points per $1 at Kogan when you shop through Qantas Shopping and link your Qantas Frequent Flyer account to your Booktopia account.
Make a place for homework and earn bonus points at these shops:
For more ways to earn bonus Qantas Points at Christmas, check out the Card Offers on the Qantas Shopping page. Link your Mastercard to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account and take advantage of the offers online or in-store with your linked Mastercard. Find out how it works here.
Velocity e-Store Deals
Velocity will release their best deals in early January. In the meantime, check out these great deals:
Earn points when you stock up on stationary and new books:
Your kids will put their best foot forward when they step out in new shoes and kicks:
- Earn 2 points per $1 at Marks & Spencer – and 20% off select schoolwear!
- Earn 2 points per $1 at Myer
- Earn 2 points per $1 at Clarks
- Earn 2 points per $1 at The Athlete’s Foot
- Earn 2 points per $1 at Under Armour
Earn points and get fresh faced with a new pair of specs at one of these brands:
Fresh tech can earn you frequent flyer points from these brands:
The right desk and chair can make study a breeze. Earn bonus points at these stores: